Educational & Cultural Opportunities:
- Indiana University’s main campus with 45,000+ students.
- The Music School is considered one of the best in the world, has its own opera hall, and presents over 1,200 performances a year.
- The University Library system is superior and includes the Herman Wells Main Library and Eli Lilly Rare Books Library.
- The Kelly School of Business is ranked in the top ten of the country.
- The IU Cyclotron facility and its related research provide some of the most advanced medical treatments available anywhere in the world.
- Bloomington and Monroe County compliment the educational and cultural opportunities afforded by Indiana University.